Reliable Unique Services for Overseas
- Japanese Language Support
- Enjoy lessons in Japanese even if you are residing overseas.
- No need to commute for Online Lessons
- Online lessons means, no need to travel. Don’t worry about the commuting time or safety.
- Materials Provided by OTOIRO＋
- Introductory and beginner materials are provided by OTOIRO＋ in PDF format, so there's no need of buying them.
- Time Zone Adjustment
- We adjust OTOIRO＋ lesson times to your local time.
- Flexible Pricing
- Lessons are on a monthly fee system.
- Cancellation Policy
- Reschedule with no extra charge, if you notify us 24 hours before the lesson! In addition, you can reschedule up to three times without any cancellation fee for the first two months.
- Internet Environment Support
- We conduct an online connection test before the trial lessons and guide you through the setup process.
- Feeze your Membership
- Feeze your membership for free, from a minimum of one month up to a year, as many times as you need!
- Emergency Support
- Communicate with instructors via messaging on your My Page.
Reliable Dual Camera Usage
- Clear View of Instructor's Face and Hands
- A common concern in online lessons is whether you can clearly see the instructor's hands. OTOIRO＋ ensures all instructors use dual cameras, showing both their face and hands, switching as needed for the lesson. This allows for focused and enjoyable lessons, even online.
factor1All Instructors are Licensed Professionals
OTOIRO＋ instructors are music university graduates or equally skilled. They all hold OTOIRO＋'s unique "Instructor Professional License" and "Online Lesson License," ensuring fun and personalized piano lessons for each student.
factor2Latest OTOIRO＋ Materials
Original Solfege Materials
We provide original OTOIRO＋ solfege materials. These materials incorporate the 'A' of STEAM education, engaging students in a 'learning through play' approach.
Solfege: Building the Foundation of Music!
Music consists of three major elements: "Rhythm," "Melody," and "Harmony." Solfege lessons focus on establishing each of these through sight-singing, sight-reading, ear training, and music theory. Solfege plays a vital role in developing musical literacy, and with OTOIRO＋'s original materials, students will significantly grow their foundational skills in a fun learning environment.
Solfege: Sharpening Creative Skills
As solfege skills develop, so do expressive and creative abilities! These skills are not only beneficial for piano but also for composing, singing, and playing other instruments. Beyond reading and playing music accurately, composing, improvising, and collaborating with others expand the infinite possibilities of music. OTOIRO＋ regularly provides reports on these skills, visualizing student’s progress.
Growth ReportCase of Student A: Approximately
4 Years of Lessons
Expression and Communication Skills
*Levels: Beginner (5 stages), Elementary (5 stages), Intermediate (5 stages)
Original Piano Materials
We provide materials tailored to each student's level. Suitable for beginners to progress and for those who wish to learn at their own pace.
*Some materials available on the market may be required at student's expense.
Receiving Music Certifications
Progress through OTOIRO＋ lessons and receive "Music Certifications." Visibly seeing the growth, further motivates the students. We guide you on the level and timing for exams.Official Music Certification Site
Comprehensive Support System
First-time overseas enrollees often face uncertainties like time differences, internet connectivity, and child supervision. OTOIRO＋ provides a reassuring and well-prepared system.
Messaging with Instructors on My Page
Communicate with instructors about lesson content and schedules via the exclusive OTOIRO＋ student My Page. It also allows you to check schedules, confirm attendance, and receive updates from OTOIRO＋.
Lpa Corporation: Over 20 Years of Lesson Experience
Lpa Corporation, the operator of OTOIRO＋, employs approximately 6,000 musicians and has been involved in music lessons and live performances for over 20 years. Our extensive experience ensures a reliable and comfortable learning environment for our students.
- OTOIRO＋Piano Lesson HOME
- OTOIRO＋ Features